Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mama and Papa

Today I am thankful for my Mom and Dad. Thank you for raising me to be who I am. Thank you for always loving me and supporting me in all I do. Thank you for being there whenever. I know our family isn't perfect, but it is the best family I could ask for! I love you both!

Mama, thank you for doing all the thankless jobs a mother has. Thank you for giving up your career so you could stay home with us kids. Thank you for your yummy food! Thank you for always seeing what I need help with before I ask. Thank you for showing me how to be a good mom someday.

Papa, thank you for working so hard every day. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make. Thank you for coming on youth group trips and being "Papa" to all of my friends too. Thank you for always coming to all of my plays and musicals and speeches and soccer games and programs and things, or texting and calling to ask about them if you couldn't get off work to be there.

I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. "Sniff,Sniff"..Thanks Dani for making it easy to be a mom! I am proud of you and LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete